Spherical Plain Bearings
Due to their large contact area, spherical bushings are ideal for carrying high-capacity radial and axial loads in a small space. Certain bearings are designed for high misalignment or adjustable clearance. Spherical plain bearings work well in many heavy-duty applications, including articulated machinery joints, vehicle steering linkages, and textile equipment.
A ball joint consists of a bearing stud and socket enclosed in a casing; all these parts are made of steel. The bearing stud is tapered and threaded, and fits into a tapered hole in the steering knuckle. A protective encasing prevents dirt from getting into the joint assembly. Usually, this is a rubber-like boot that allows movement and expansion of lubricant. Motion-control ball joints tend to be retained with an internal spring, which helps to prevent vibration problems in the linkage.
At Yexu Bearing, you can buy high quality custom spherical plain bearings with cheap price, which is the professional spherical plain bearings manufacturers and suppliers in China.
- Rod ends and spherical plain bearings effectively handle oscillating movement and angular misalignment at relatively low sliding speeds. Rod ends feature an eye-shaped head on an integral shank. Also known as ball joint rod ends, spherical rod ends house spherical plain...Read More
- A ball joint consists of a bearing stud and socket enclosed in a casing; all these parts are made of steel. The bearing stud is tapered and threaded, and fits into a tapered hole in the steering knuckle. A protective encasing prevents dirt from getting into the joint...Read More
- Radial spherical plain bearings consist of an outer ring and an inner ring. This design makes them particularly suitable for bearing arrangements where oscillating movements are required and can accommodate misalignment. YEXU Bearing’s radial spherical plain bearings are...Read More
- The angular contact spherical plain bearings are inclined at an angle to the bearing axis. They are therefore particularly suitable for carrying combined (radial and axial) loads. A single angular contact spherical plain bearing can only accept axial loads acting in one...Read More
- Thrust spherical plain bearings have a convex spherical surface on the shaft washer and a corresponding concave spherical surface in the housing washer. They are intended to accommodate primarily axial loads but can also accommodate combined (radial and axial) loads. The...Read More